Complete your questionnaire here (deadline is 31 January 2013 -
we are sorry but extensions will not be possible)
Please only complete this questionnaire
- You were emailed a link asking you to complete the
questionnaire online or
- You were given or sent a questionnaire to complete by your
therapist or psychological therapy service.
Please do not complete this online questionnaire if
- Have not been asked to do so by your psychological therapy
service or therapist.
- Have already completed and returned the paper questionnaire you
were given or sent.
Support completing the questionnaire:
If you need help completing the questionnaire, you could:
- Ask a friend, relative or carer for support.
- Ask your therapist for support.
- Ask another professional that is involved in your care or
treatment (e.g. care co-ordinator, nurse) for support.
Why you are being asked to complete this
The NHS expects psychological therapy services to offer people
who use them a high standard of care in line with national best
practice. To see whether or not that care is being offered, it runs
'audits' (evaluations) of such services.
The National Audit of Psychological Therapies (NAPT) exists to
see whether people who use psychological therapy services in
England and Wales are getting the best support available. It looks
at a range of things including access, choice and overall
experience of talking treatment. It is run by the Royal College of
Psychiatrists Centre for Quality Improvement.
The talking therapies questionnaire and FAQ's
page are also available in the following
If you require the questionnaire in a different language please
contact your therapist or service. These can be accessed in paper
form only from your service, unfortunately we have been unable to
make them available as online versions.