Data Collection Area
Members of ECTAS can
securely submit audit data and questionnaire responses here.
Important - before entering data, please check you are
using the correct set of tools. Data entered using the wrong
tools will have to be re-entered.
The following tools can be
found on this page:
- ECTAS self review tools
- ECTAS interim review tools
- Continuing excellent questionnaire
- The ECT dataset questionnaire for acute
The data collected are confidential and will
not be disseminated to anyone other than the submitting team and
the visiting peer review team, without the permission of the
submitting team or ECTAS. There is a publication strategy allowing
ECTAS to publish anonymous aggregated data in national reports, on
its website and in appropriate scientific journals.
Problems logging in?
- Are your log in details correct? You
will have received specific log-in details for your
clinic. If you do not know them, please contact the ECTAS team.
- Have you got caps lock on? The log in details
are case sensitive.
- Are you on the right part of the
website? Please click on the tool required, and you
will be prompted to log in. You will not be able to log in
using the box for members at the top right of the page (entitled
'log in: make a donation').
- If you are still having problems logging in, please contact the ECTAS team.
ECTAS | 21 Prescot Street | London | E1 8BB
Tel: 020 3701 2653 Fax: 020 3701 2761 Email: email@example.com