Data Collection Area
Members of ECTAS can
securely submit audit data and questionnaire responses here.
There are six sets of
self review tools collected:
- One Environment & Facilities Audit;
- One Checklist (Parts A and B);
- One Lead Nurse Questionnaire;
- One Documentation Audit;
- Between 10-20 Health Record Audits;
- Five Referring Psychiatrist Questionnaires.
The data collected are confidential and will
not be disseminated to anyone other than the submitting team and
the visiting peer review team, without the permission of the
submitting team or ECTAS. There is a publication strategy allowing
ECTAS to publish anonymous aggregated data in national reports, on
its website and in appropriate scientific journals.
Important - before
entering data, please check you are using the correct set of
tools. Data entered using the wrong tools will have to be
Problems logging in?
- Are your log in details correct? You
will have received specific details for your clinic in
the cover letter in your self review pack, and by email. You
will have received separate log in details for the dataset.
If you do not know them, please contact the
- Have you got caps lock on? The log in details
are case sensitive.
- Are you on the right part of the
website? Please click on the tool required, and you
will be prompted to log in. You will not be able to log in
using the box for members at the top right of the page (entitled
'log in: make a donation').
- If you are still having problems logging in, please contact the ECTAS team.
ECTAS | 21 Prescot Street | London | E1 8BB
Tel: 020 3701 2653 Fax: 020 3701 2761 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org