The Registrar, Dr Trudi Seneviratne, invited members to attend the 52nd AGM of the College which was held on Tuesday 11 July 2023 at 6pm in Hall 1 at the Arena and Convention Centre (ACC) Liverpool.
- To approve the minutes
- President’s report
- Registrar’s report
- Dean’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- To approve the proposed amendments to the Bye Laws and the Supplemental Charter
- a. Resolution 1 – Supplemental Charter- voting rights for Affiliates and associated changes
- b. Resolution 2 – Byelaws – voting rights for Affiliates and associated changes
- c. Resolution 3 – Byelaws - The Council be renamed “Council of the College”
- d. Resolution 4 – Byelaws - To allow for International Division Chairs to be members of the Council, with them attending virtually
- Appendix 1 – Marked up copy of the Supplemental Charter
- Appendix 2 – Marked up copy of the Bye Laws
Members were able to attend in person or online. All voting took place online only.
Please read our FAQs for further information about the AGM.