RCPsych Insight Summer 2022
- How and why the College is leading the way in demonstrating the value of a visibly neurodiverse workforce.
- How the College is involved in the transformation of community mental health services in England, and how your feedback can meaningfully contribute.
- Exploring a new College framework to guide the effective integration of physician associates into mental health services.
- How a long-standing collaboration between a London trust and Ugandan mental health services is creating positive changes in both countries.
- An overview of the Board of Trustees and how it helps run the College, with insight from Lay Board Member Karen Turner.
- Ukrainian psychiatrist Dr Natalia Pidkalyuk talks about her work with traumatised people in a time of war.
Download issue 20