Last updated: 8 April 2020
Explore resources developed by Health Education England, Royal Colleges and other organisations to help healthcare professionals during the COVID-19 pandemic.
These resources might particularly helpful if you have to carry out unfamiliar duties.
If there's a resource you feel is missing from this page, you can submit a question to the College and help us keep our guidance up to date.
Health Education England e-Learning for Healthcare (HEE e-LfH) has created a programme in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) global pandemic:
The programme includes key materials to help the health and care workforce respond to COVID-19. There will soon be new sections on the e-LfH hub with physical healthcare resources for staff in mental health settings. We will include links as soon as those sections go live.
- List of resources from Royal Colleges and other professional bodies on COVID-19 (produced by the HEE Knowledge Management Team)
- The Royal College of Anaesthetists has published resources on airway management, critical care and cross-skilling.
- The Royal College of Emergency Medicine has collected resources on breathing assessment, non-invasive ventilation, ITU, intubation and proning, diagnostics (radiology, USS and more), clinical treatment strategies.
- The Royal College of GPs have created a hub of information, including guidance on primary and palliative care.
- The Faculty of Medical Leadership and Management has published a range of resources on leadership and management.
- The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists has produced advice on COVID-19 infection in pregnancy.
- The Royal Pharmaceutical Society has published helpful medicines-related information.
- The Royal College of Physicians has published advice from specialty societies solely on aspects of clinical care and treatment during the COVID-19 epidemic.
- BPS Assessment, the charities learning and assessment division, has made around 13 hours of eLearning and formative assessments available for free during the COVID-19 emergency.