The section includes key materials to help you understand and respond to coronavirus.
Last updated: 11 November 2020
If there's a topic you feel is missing from this page, you can submit a question to the College and help us keep our guidance up to date.
- Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) - Best Practice Overview (from BMJ)
- Coronavirus Guidance for Clinicians (from NHS England)
- List of eLearning resources on COVID-19 (produced by the HEE Knowledge Management Team)
- Managing Patients with Chronic Respiratory Symptoms during a Pandemic (from RCGP)
- COVID-19 guidance and updates on mental health, learning disabilities and autism (from NHS England and NHS Improvement)
- Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and Autism COVID19 FutureNHS collaboration platform
- The psychology and psychiatry of pandemics (RCPsych CPD Online Podcast). Please note that the views of the interviewees are not necessarily those of the College.
- The psychology of coping with quarantine (RCPsych CPD Online Podcast). Please note that the views of the interviewees are not necessarily those of the College.
- Mental Health in Times of Lockdown (RCGP Learning)