- Location : London
- Status : Fixed Term Contracts till 31 May 2020
- Salary : £38,891
- Closing date : 25/04/2019
- Interview date : 10/05/2019
We run an exciting programme of national clinical audits, designed to improve NHS care provided people with anxiety and depression (NCAAD), people with psychosis (NCAP) and people with dementia (NAD). We are now seeking dynamic and proactive people for the following roles; one to work on NCAAD and one to provide programme management support across the three audits:
- Programme Manager - National Clinical Audit of Anxiety and Depression (NCAAD) x 1
- Programme Manager - National Clinical Audits (NAD, NCAP and NCAAD) x 1
How to apply
For more information and instructions on how to apply, please download the following documents:
For any other queries, please e-mail email@example.com.
We welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
Closing date: Thursday 25 April 2019 @ 12pm
Interview date: Friday 10 May 2019
The College is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Charity registration no. 228636
No agencies or publications, please.