We are currently working with the Devolved Nations on Psychiatry Foundation Fellowship posts for 2021.
Further information will be available shortly.
What are the benefits?
The Fellowship aims to improve exposure to psychiatry for foundation trainees whilst supporting their interest in mental health.
The College will award benefits worth up to £3000 over two years, providing access to:
- Mentoring - You will be assigned a mentor to give you advice and support over the next two years.
- International Congress - You will be given free registration to attend our International Congress each year over the two years. This includes a formal dinner with College Officers, Faculty members, mentors and other Fellows and bursary holders. A contribution towards accommodation and travel will be given.
- College events - You will be invited to special events to meet senior College Officers and Members.
- Psychiatry related activities - Opportunity to apply for other relevant events and activities with a travel and CPD fund.
- CPD eLearning - You will be given access to the Royal College of Psychiatrists' eLearning site CPD eLearning. Over 200 modules and more than 100 podcasts to keep you up to date with new research and best practice psychiatry.
- TrOn - Trainees Online is our online learning resource to support trainee psychiatrists prepare for MRCPsych exams.
- Journal subscriptions - You will be given print copies of the Royal College of Psychiatrists' journals: BJPsych Bulletin, BJPsych Advances, and The British Journal of Psychiatry.
If you have any queries please contact the College at email@example.com.