Welcome to the conference!
Conference booklet and programme
- The conference booklet is available to download (PDF)
- The conference programme is available to download (PDF)
This conference is eligible for up to six CPD hours, subject to peer group approval.
Certificates of attendance will be emailed to delegates after the conference.
Watch on demand
Once the conference has taken place live, you will receive links to watch the conference sessions on demand. To access the recordings you will be required to enter your name, email address and a password. This is unique to you as a registered delegate
so please do not share the recording links.
Please complete a short feedback survey to let us know what you thought of the day:
All comments received remain confidential and are viewed in an effort to improve future meetings.
Enjoyed the conference and want to continue the conversation about providing care during the pandemic? RCPsych’s CPD eLearning has a range of modules and podcasts on this topic, click below and earn FREE CPD points:
- Working with patients remotely- Dr Isobel Heyman and Dr Raj Persaund
- Ethical considerations arising from COVID-19- Dr Steve Pearce and Jacinta Tan
- The psychology and psychiatry of pandemics- Dr Raj Persaud and Professor Steven Taylor Mental Health Tribunals: response to the COVID-19 emergency- Dr Joan Rutherford and Dr Raj Persuand
The Q&A from the conference is available to download.
Copies of the PowerPoint presentations will be made available to view here after the conference by kind permission of the presenters.
- Dr Adrian James - Keynote 1: Digital Priorities: The College and mental health
- Dr Golnar Aref and James Cai - The cyberpsychiatrist will see you now: using digital technology to optimise patient care
- Dr Subodh Dave - Meaningful use of MS Teams for clinical care
- Dr Mahnaz Hashmi - Medstars Connect - A Clinician's Journey
- Dr Rebekah Bourne, Lynda Amphlett and Ben Spiro - Clinical use of AccuRx
- Simon Rose - Keynote 2: Digital services in a (post) Covid world: A patient perspective
- Ellie Bradford and Nell H - Mad Covid Keynote 2 Video
- Sarah Bicknell, Dr Katy Mason and Andrew Jackson - Using Avatars to support Therapeutic Practice
- Rhiannon Barker & Aggie Rice - Schwartz Rounds: supporting healthcare staff online
- Dr Hamid Hassan - Clinical use of Zoom
All presentations remain the intellectual property of the author and it is strictly prohibited to copy, distribute or reproduce any information, images or data included in these presentations without the prior written consent of the author.
If a presentation is not listed, it is because we have not received permission from the author. This page will be updated if further presentations are received.