Please select the links below for more information and resources.
Beethoven and Me
Sky Arts film by Sky Arts Ambassador for Music, Charles Hazlewood
Access password: 5th
ICD-11 Diagnostic Guidelines
Personality Disorder and Related Traits
Obsessive-Compulsive or Related Disorders
Disruptive Behaviour or Dissocial Disorders
Disorders Specifically Associated with Stress
Disorders Due to Substance Use
Anxiety or Fear-Related Disorders
Disorders of Intellectual Development
- Table A: Behavioural Indicators of Intellectual Functioning
- Table B: Behavioural Indicators of Adaptive Behaviour in Early Childhood (up to 6 years)
- Table C: Behavioural Indicators of Adaptive Behaviour in Childhood & Adolescence (6-18 years)
- Table D: Behavioural Indicators of Adaptive Behaviour in Adulthood (18+ years)
The conference booklet is available to download.
The conference programme is available to download.
This conference is eligible for 1 CPD point per hour of educational activity, subject to peer group approval.
If you wish to tweet about the conference use @RCPsych #RCPsychICD11
Certificates of attendance will be emailed to delegates after the conference.
- Complete our online feedback for Tuesday 25 May
- Complete our online feedback for Wednesday 26 May
All comments received remain confidential and are viewed in an effort to improve future meetings.
All presentations remain the intellectual property of the author and it is strictly prohibited to copy, distribute or reproduce any information, images or data included in these presentations without the prior written consent of the author.
If a presentation is not listed, it is because we have not received permission from the author. This page will be updated if further presentations are received.
- Once the conference has taken place live, you will receive links to watch the conference sessions on demand.
- To access the recordings you will be required to enter your name, email address and password.
- This is unique to you as a registered delegate so please do not share the recording links.