The conference programme is available to view
This conference is eligible for up to 6 CPD hours, subject to peer group approval.
If you wish to tweet about the conference use @rcpsych #RcpsychData21
Certificates of attendance will be emailed to delegates after the conference.
Watch on demand
Once the conference has taken place live, you will receive links to watch the conference sessions on demand. To access the recordings you will be required to enter your name, email address and a password. This is unique to you as a registered delegate so please do not share the recording links.
A detailed online feedback form can be found by visiting - https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/C2NJH5R
All comments received remain confidential and are viewed in an effort to improve future meetings.
Copies of the PowerPoint presentations will be made available here for delegates to view by kind permission of the presenters.
All presentations remain the intellectual property of the author and it is strictly prohibited to copy, distribute or reproduce any information, images or data included in these presentations without prior written consent of the author. If a presentation is not listed, it is because we have not received permission from the author. This page will be updated if further presentations are received.
Thursday 13 May
- Mental Health Watch - Dr Adrian James
- Developing clinician friendly dashboards - Dr Ayesha Rahim
- Dashboards are for life, not just for Mental Health - Dr Parashar Ramanuj and Dr Alice Ashby
- What we can learn from NHS Benchmarking Data to Improve Patient Care - Stephen Watkins
- GIRFT Programme in Children and Young People - Dr Guy Northover
Friday 14 May
- South London Complex Care Placements: Funded & Forgotten. South London Partnership Complex Care Programme: Remembered, Found & Reviewed - Dr Christina Kyriakidou; Sue Field and Carolyn Field
- Data Driving development and development driving data in older adults - Dr Amanda Thompsell
- Beth digital mental health online platform for patients, carers and care teams - Dr Barbara Arroyo