Welcome to the Faculty of Addictions Psychiatry Conference 2021
The conference booklet is available to download (PDF). Includes the latest programme, speaker abstracts and biographies, and poster abstracts.
This conference is eligible for up to 6 CPD hours per day, subject to peer group approval.
If you wish to tweet about the conference use @rcpsychAddFac #addpsych2021
Certificates of attendance will be emailed to delegates after the conference.
- Complete our online feedback survey for Thursday 29 April
- Complete our online feedback survey for Friday 30 April
All comments received remain confidential and are viewed in an effort to improve future meetings.
After the conference speaker presentations will be made available, with kind permission of the speakers, and are intended for use only by the delegates that attended the meeting.
The impact of disinvestment from alcohol and drug treatment services (PDF)
Professor Colin Drummond
George Charlton and Gary Besterfield
Homelessness and addiction – what can we learn? (PDF)
Dr Jenny Drife, RCPsych Homeless lead
Professor Anne Lingford Hughes
Sarah Davidge, Research and Evaluation Manager, Women’s Aid
Dr Miriam Hillyard, MRC Addiction Research Fellow
Dr Sam Turton, MRC Addiction Research Fellow
Dr Peter Byrne, Consultant Liaison Psychiatrist
Dr Cathy Stannard, Consultant Pain Specialist
Watch on demand
- Once the conference has taken place live, you will receive links to watch the conference sessions on demand.
- To access the recordings you will be required to enter your name, email address and a password.
- This is unique to you as a registered delegate so please do not share the recording links.