The conference programme is available to view
This conference is eligible for up to 3.5 CPD hours per day, subject to peer group approval.
If you wish to tweet about the conference use @rcpsychLiaison #Liaisonconf21
Certificates of attendance will be emailed to delegates after the conference.
Watch on demand
Once the conference has taken place live, you will receive links to watch the conference sessions on demand. To access the recordings you will be required to enter your name, email address and a password. This is unique to you as a registered delegate so please do not share the recording links.
A detailed online feedback form can be found by visiting -
- Wednesday 19 May - https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Liaison19May
- Thursday 20 May - https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Liaison20May
- Friday 21 May - https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Liaison21May
Copies of the PowerPoint presentations will be made available here for delegates to view by kind permission of the presenters.
All presentations remain the intellectual property of the author and it is strictly prohibited to copy, distribute or reproduce any information, images or data included in these presentations without prior written consent of the author. If a presentation is not listed, it is because we have not received permission from the author. This page will be updated if further presentations are received.
- Presidential Priorities - Dr Adrian James
- Mental Health in the Emergency Department - Dr Katherine Henderson
- Liberty Protection Safeguards and the acute hospital - Dr Annabel Price
- Eating Disorder in Children and Adolescents – an update - Dr Kiran Chitale
- Compassionate safety planning after self-harm - Dr Alys Cole-King
- A Tale of Two Studies - Professor Else Guthrie
- A feasibility study exploring systemic low-grade inflammation and epigenetic factors in CD/FND - Professor Christina van der Feltz-Cornelis
- A Year in Pyjamas – Dr Jim Bolton