Please select the links below for more information and resources.
- Joint Commissioning Panel for Mental Health: Guidance for commissioners of services for people with medically unexplained symptoms
- Psychodynamic Interpersonal Therapy: Special Interest Group website
- Recommended reading: Barkham M, Guthrie E, Hardy G & Margison F (2016) Psychodynamic-Interpersonal Therapy: a conversational model. London, Sage
The conference booklet is available to download.
The conference programme is available to download.
This conference is eligible for up to 6 CPD hours per day, subject to peer group approval.
If you wish to tweet about the conference use @RCPsych #MedPsych2021
Certificates of attendance will be emailed to delegates after the conference.
- Complete our online feedback for Saturday 24 April 2021
All comments received remain confidential and are viewed in an effort to improve future meetings.
- Aikaterina Fotopoulou - The development of the self-other distinction and discussion
- Susan Mizen and Aikaterina Fotopoulou - Developmental disruptions of the self-other distinction and psychopathology
All presentations remain the intellectual property of the author and it is strictly prohibited to copy, distribute or reproduce any information, images or data included in these presentations without the prior written consent of the author.
If a presentation is not listed, it is because we have not received permission from the author. This page will be updated if further presentations are received.
- Once the conference has taken place live, you will receive links to watch the conference sessions on demand.
- To access the recordings you will be required to enter your name, email address and password.
- This is unique to you as a registered delegate so please do not share the recording links.