33. A multicentre service evaluation to observe admissions by day of the week to dementia assessment units (DAUs)
Dr David Hall, Dr George Crowther Consultant Old Age Liaison Psychiatrist, Leeds and York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust; Visiting Senior Lecturer University of Leeds Dr Ben Underwood Consultant Psychiatrist & Deputy Medical Director, Cambridgeshire and Peterboroug
Dr Richard Harris Dr Scott Cherry Dr Jane McNulty Dr Rollo Sheldon
35. Pilot Study: Initial Outcomes of Introducing a Compassion Focussed Approach on a Dementia Assessment Ward
Dr Jenny Hartman Dr Stephanie Page, Clinical Psychologist, Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
37. Safeguarding Adults with Incapacity: review of documents assessing capacity and treatment needs
Dr Tereza Hoggard, Robin Holliday, Everett Julyan
38. Are we adequately reviewing confusion inducing drugs in patients referred to the memory assessment service?
Dr Siddhant Hegde
39. A Quality Improvement Project (QIP) on The Regional Old Age Psychiatry Higher Specialty Trainees Teaching Programme in Severn Deanery
Dr Jenny Humphries
Dr Mausoma Hussain and Dr Faria Zafar (Consultant Old Age Psychiatrist)
41. Clinical Audit of Electronic Record of Diagnosis at Sandwell Park Hospital, Tees, Esk and Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust
Dr Yashwini Jagessur (Trust Doctor), Dr V.Nzekwe (Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry), S.Wilkinson (Pharmacist), Dr L.Blacklock (FY2 Doctor), Dr O.Elnaggar (Trust Doctor)
Dr Zumer Jawaid, George Crowther, Consultant Old Age Liaison Psychiatrist, Leeds and York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (LYPFT). Zumer Jawaid, Higher Trainee in Old Age Psychiatry, LYPFT . Sabeen Ashar, Higher Trainee in Psychiatry, LYPFT.
43. Investigation of risk of dementia diagnosis and death in patients in older people's secondary care mental health services.
Kershenbaum, Anne University of Cambridge, UK Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust, UK • Cardinal, Rudolf N University of Cambridge, UK Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust, UK • Chen Shanquan University of Cambri
44. Antipsychotics prescription for management of delirium in older adults in acute general hospital
Dr Mona Kiad, Dr. Malarvizhi Babu Sandilyan (Consultant Old Age Psychiatry)
45. Patient recording of physical health metrics and risk factors can be improved through teaching and training of the multi-disciplinary team, and through improvement of awareness through visual aids
Dr Eleni-Maria Liaka Karla Giles, Lina Bergstrom
Dr Stefan McKenzie, Dr Zoe Suet Yee Kwan, ST6 old age psychiatry, Dr Stefan McKenzie, CT1 psychiatry and Dr Velusamy Sivakumar, consultant old age psychiatrist. Affiliations: Sheffield Health and Social Care
47. Are ‘moderate’ referrals to the West and North-East Newcastle Older Persons Community Treatment Team Single Point of Access processed and seen face to face with a clinician within the 28 day target?
Dr Thomas Lewis
Dr Helen Maginnis, Dr Andrew Donaldson (consultant psychiatrist) Dr Craig Patrick (consultant psychiatrist) Dr Lindsay Short (speciality doctor in old age psychiatry)
49. Management of patients with Parkinson’s Disease/ Parkinson Plus Conditions who present during General Hospital admission with behavioural disturbance: Improving care and reducing risk of Iatrogenic harm.
Dr Afef Mahmoud. Emma Bines. Felix Clay. Claire Rudwick. Jacqueline Young
50. Improving physical health monitoring in the older adults community mental health team for Kensington & Chelsea
Dr Zeenat Mahmood, Phuong Luong, Dr William Waugh, Dr Deirdre Bonner
Dr Lubecca Mahmood and Dr Faria Zafar (Consultant Old Age Psychiatrist)
52. Contribution of amyloid and tau white matter pathology to the spatial spread of Alzheimer’s disease pathology
Dr Nauman Malik*; Mohi Miah*; Kirsty McAleese; Tiago Outeiro; Alan Thomas and David J. Koss
Dr Louisa Mander and Dr Peter Bentham (Consultant Old Age Psychiatrist)
Dr Michelle Marshall, Rashi Negi, Paul Campbell,Trishna Rathod-Mistry, James Bailey, Carolyn A. Chew-Graham,Peter Croft, Martin Frisher, Richard Hayward, Louise Robinson, Swaran Singh, Athula Sumathipala1,Nwe Thein, Kate Walters, Scott Weich, Kelvin Jordan
56. Improving person-centred care for older people admitted to the Medicine for Older People (MOP) wards at University Hospital Southampton (UHS), by the introduction of a new hospital passport.
Dr Beth McCausland (CT1), Southern Health NHS foundation Trust, Dr D Baylis (Consultant Geriatrician), University Hospital Southampton NHS foundation Trust, Dr V Osman-Hicks (Consultant Psychiatrist), University Hospital Southampton NHS foundation Trust, Depar
57. A quality improvement project to optimize the use of telehealth in a community Psychiatry old age team
Dr Eimear McGuire, Aislinn Gannon Prof. Geraldine McCarthy
Dr Kimberly McIntyre
Dr Madhumanti Mitra ST6 Psychiatry Trainee, Dr Raghupathy Paranthaman Consultant Psychiatrist, Dr Hadi Shams, Locum Consultant Psychiatrist
60. Rehabilitation of emotion recognition in Alzheimer’s disease and study of the consequences on gaze strategy, social cognition, behavior disorders and family caregivers’ burden
Dr Naz Mirzai, K. Polet, S. Hesse, A. Morisot, G. Iakimova, A. Pesce,S. Louchart de la Chapelle