Faculty of Old Age Psychiatry Winter Conference Resources Page 2022
Welcome to the Faculty of Old Age Psychiatry Winter Conference 2022
Conference booklet and programme
- The conference booklet is available to download, which includes programme, session abstracts, speaker biographies and poster abstracts
- The conference programme is available to download
Read our Frequently Asked Questions guide or watch the helpful explainer video
This conference is eligible for up to six CPD hours, subject to peer group approval.
The conference will be taking place in-person at:
Royal College of Psychiatrists
21 Prescot Street
London E1 8BB
- Nearest train stations: Liverpool Street, Fenchurch Street, London Bridge
- Nearest underground stations: Aldgate, Aldgate East, Tower Gateway, Tower Hill
- Nearest airport: London City
View a map and directions to the venue. Plan your route within London using the TFL journey planner.
As this is a hybrid conference, those who chose to purchase the online live stream will be able to join us virtually on the day. Please use your session joining links to join the conference.
Dietary and accessibility requirements
If you have a dietary or an accessibility requirement and have not done so already, please contact Catherine Ayres
Delegates with dietary requirements and allergies are asked to make themselves known to the catering staff at the event.
Advice regarding COVID-19
We ask that all that all attendees comply with the following:
- You should not attend an event if you have or believe you have COVID-19, or any other serious infectious disease
- You should sanitise or wash your hands on arrival
- Please feel free to wear face masks anywhere at the event
- We strongly encourage attendees to be triple vaccinated, or at least to have had two jabs
Certificates of attendance will be emailed to delegates within a week of the conference taking place.
Watch on demand
Once the conference has taken place live, you will receive an email letting you know the conference sessions are ready to watch on demand - the recording will be available until Thursday 9 February 2023.
Please complete a short feedback survey to let us know what you thought of the event:
All comments received remain confidential and are viewed in an effort to improve future events.
Copies of the PowerPoint presentations will be made available to view here after the conference by kind permission of the presenters. If a presentation is not listed, it is because we have not received permission from the author. This page will be updated if further presentations are received.
All presentations remain the intellectual property of the author and it is strictly prohibited to copy, distribute or reproduce any information, images or data included in these presentations without the prior written consent of the author.