Welcome to the Trainees Perinatal Mental Health Conference for Health Care Professionals 2022
Conference booklet and programme
- The conference booklet is available to download, including programme, speaker abstracts and biographies, and poster abstracts
- The conference programme is available to download
This conference is eligible for up to six CPD hours, subject to peer group approval.
Certificates of attendance will be emailed to delegates within a week after the conference has taken place.
Watch On Demand
Once the conference has taken place live, you will receive an email letting you know the conference sessions are ready to watch on demand - the recordings will be available until Tuesday 12 July 2022.
Please complete a short feedback survey to let us know what you thought of the event.
All comments received remain confidential and are viewed in an effort to improve future events.
Copies of the PowerPoint presentations will be made available to view here after the conference by kind permission of the presenters. If a presentation is not listed, it is because we have not received permission from the author. This page will be updated if further presentations are received. All presentations remain the intellectual property of the author and it is strictly prohibited to copy, distribute or reproduce any information, images or data included in these presentations without the prior written consent of the author.
- WHO is in the nursery: Sharpening our focus on parents and babies - Dr Pauline Lee - Resources
- Eating Disorders in the Perinatal Period - Dr Catia Acosta
- Professor Daniel Schechter - Understanding intergenerational transmission of violent trauma: What we know about effects on caregiving and about effective intervention during early sensitive developmental periods