Welcome to the our first ever online conference!
The conference booklet is available to download.
The conference programme is available to download.
This conference is eligible 1 CPD hours per educational activity, subject to peer group approval.
If you wish to tweet about the conference use @rcpsych
Certificates of attendance will be emailed to delegates after the conference.
Watch on demand
Once the conference has taken place live, you will receive links to watch the conference sessions on demand. To access the recordings you will be required to enter your name, email address and a password. This is unique to you as a registered delegate so please do not share the recording links.
A detailed online feedback form can be found by visiting https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/D3DXDWV
All comments received remain confidential and are viewed in an effort to improve future meetings.
Code of Conduct
Please read our Terms and Conditions including code of conduct.
Copies of the PowerPoint presentations will be made available here for delegates to view by kind permission of the presenters.
All presentations remain the intellectual property of the author and it is strictly prohibited to copy, distribute or reproduce any information, images or data included in these presentations without prior written consent of the author. If a presentation is not listed, it is because we have not received permission from the author. This page will be updated if further presentations are received.
- The ECT Cafe - Utilising lived experience - Karen Peckover
- ECT provision during covid-19 in Leuven, Belgium- Ms Kathleen Bronckaers
- ECT provision during covid-19 in Malta- Antonio Magro
- The Anaesthetic - ECT time interval - Dr Rohan Francis-Taylor
- ECT Anaesthesia during covid-19: Treatment at a major New York Metropolitan Centre - Professor Janine Limoncelli, & Professor Patricia Fogarty Mack
- The Liberation of Catatonia: Success of Inducing Seizures as Therapy- Professor Max Fink