One day conference
|Location||RCPsych, 21 Prescot Street, London, United Kingdom, E1 8BB|
It is for:
- trainers of International Medical Graduates (e.g. Heads of Schools and Programme Directors)
- International Medical Graduates.
This conference is an opportunity for International Medical Graduates, their trainers, and WAST trainees to share good practice and explore and celebrate diversity in the psychiatric workforce.
The conference will involve a wide range of topics and methods of delivery, such as:
- Diversity in educational leadership
- Differential attainment
- Equality, diversity and inclusion and doctors' wellbeing
- World café sessions on sharing good practice on supporting IMGs and communication skills
- Panel interviews
The event will take place at the Royal College of Psychiatrists, 21 Prescot Street, London E1 8BB. Take a look at a map and directions to help plan your journey.
The Citymapper website/app can help you plan your route within London, giving the best walking, cycling, bus and tube routes available. Use postcode E1 8BB as your destination.
Please note that you will need to book your own accommodation for this event. There are many hotels to suit a range of budgets a short walk or bus journey from the College.
Contact our partner agency MICE Concierge for assistance:
- Telephone: 01438 908777
- Book Online
"Very good. It really brought home to me the value of diversity and how it can enrich our profession."