|Timings||9.00am - 16.50pm|
|Location||RCPsych, 21 Prescot Street, London|
|CPD||One CPD point per hour of educational activity, subject to peer group approval|
The conference programme (PDF) is available to download.
- Thresholds for bringing children into care - Her Honor Judge Carol Atkinson
- Comprehensive and efficient assessments of children in foster care - Professor Einar Heirvang, Oslo University Hospital, Norway
- ACEs: how do we measure them and how do we address them in partnership - Helen Minnis and Susanne Millar, Chief Officer Strategy and Operations, Glasgow City Health and Social Care Partnership
- NSPCC: No one noticed, no one heard - Pam Miller, Associate Head of Research, NSPCC Strategy Unit
- Young people with both serious mental illness and care needs: how can they be discharged into the community - Dennis Ougrin, Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, Institute of Psychiatry
Anyone with an interest in the CAMHS, social care or judicial approach to traumatised children.
Please note that you will need to book your own accommodation for this event. There are many hotels to suit a range of budgets a short walk or bus journey from the College. Here are the best ways to find them:
- Use our interactive Hotel map to find live pricing and availability information
- Use the Visit London accommodation search function
- View a list of local hotels put together by the CALC team
The event will take place at the Royal College of Psychiatrists, 21 Prescot Street, London E1 8BB. Take a look at detailed directions and a map to help plan your journey.
The Citymapper website/app can help you plan your route within London, giving the best walking, cycling, bus and tube routes available. Use postcode E1 8BB as your destination.