|Timings||8.00am - 17.00pm|
|Location||RCPsych, 21 Prescot Street, London|
|CPD||One CPD point per hour of educational activity, subject to peer group approval|
- Birth Trauma and PTSD
- Maternal Anxiety and OCD
- Postnatal Psychosis and BPAD
- Depression in Pregnancy and Postnatally
- Personality Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Schizophrenia and Schizoaffective Disorder
- Substance Misuse and Alcohol Dependency
- Infant Mental Health
- Safeguarding Children
- The woman’s and her partner’s perspectives and experience
- Co-morbidity and domestic violence
- Evaluation of Major Risk – Lessons from Maternal Deaths Enquiries
- General principles of Prescribing during Pregnancy and Breastfeeding. Prescribing off-licence. Prescribing Anti-Psychotic, Anti-Depressant, Mood Stabilising and Sedative Medications. Use of ECT in the Perinatal Period.
- Role of the MBU
- Pre-Pregnancy Counselling
- Pre-Birth Planning
- Perinatal Mental Health Clinical Networks
- Working with Primary Care
- Working with allied services
- Physical changes and common medical problems in Pregnancy
- Preparation of reports for the Family Court
For anyone providing care to women of childbearing potential. Professionals in Crisis and Home Treatment Teams, First Episode Teams, Community Teams as well as Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Obstetricians, Allied Health Professionals.
The event will take place at the Royal College of Psychiatrists, 21 Prescot Street, London E1 8BB. Take a look at detailed directions and a map to help plan your journey.
The Citymapper website/app can help you plan your route within London, giving the best walking, cycling, bus and tube routes available. Use postcode E1 8BB as your destination.
Please note that you will need to book your own accommodation for this event. There are many hotels to suit a range of budgets a short walk or bus journey from the College. Here are the best ways to find them:
- Use our interactive Hotel map to find live pricing and availability information
- Use the Visit London accommodation search function
Interested in exhibition opportunities? Email Catherine Ayres or telephone +44 (0)20 3701 2605