|Location||21 Prescot Street, London, E1 8BB|
|CPD||Up to six hours per day subject to peer approval|
|Standard Rate||£398 for whole conf or £199 per day|
|Trainees, SAS, SpR, SHO, Retired & subsidised||£225 for whole conf or £125 per day|
|Student associates||£80 for whole conf or £45 per day|
|Non Members||£398 for whole conf or £199 per day|
View the latest conference programme (pdf)
- Professor David Nutt - Legislation and exploring the therapeutic efficacy of illicit drugs
- Dr Rupert McShane - Managing the risks and benefits: Ketamine as licenced treatment for depression
- Professor Sir Ian Gilmore - Faculty Lecture on Getting evidence into policy to reduce alcohol-related harm – mind the gap
- Professor Anne Lingford-Hughes - Translational neurobiology
- Dr Roberta Agabio - Baclofen for the treatment of alcohol use disorder: the Cagliari International Consensus Statement
- Dr Hilary Hamnet - Toxicology
- Women in addiction - Dr Sally Marlow and Dr Sharon Cox
- The care and treatment of colleagues with addictions - Dr Jane Marshall and Dr Eilish Gilvarry
- Innovations in technology and SUDs
- Optimising medicines for patients
- Evolutionary psychiatry and the history of addictions
Fees include catering during scheduled programme breaks but do not include accommodation.
|Standard Rate - Consultant/Other*||£398||£199||£199|
|Reduced Rate † - Trainees, Subsidised & Retired||£225||£125||£125|
|Student associate Rate †† - FY1/Medical Students||£80||£45||£45|
*Standard rate is available to RCPsych members, associates and affiliates at the following grade Consultants
†Reduced = SAS, SpRs, Associate Specialists, ST/CT1-6, SHO, PMPT, 50% subsidised & Retired)
**The Non-Member rate applies to Non RCPsych members of any grade. All other fees listed relates to RCpsych members, associates and affiliates only.
†† Student Associate Rate applies to RCPsych associates at the following grade; Medical Students and Foundation Years.
N.B.: If you are a medical student or Foundation Year doctor and not registered as a student associate with the college, you can apply for free at the following link http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/discoverpsychiatry/studentassociates.aspx
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE COLLEGE IS UNABLE TO INVOICE FOR REGISTRATION FEES
The event will take place at the Royal College of Psychiatrists, 21 Prescot Street, London E1 8BB. You can view directions and a map to help you plan your journey.
The Citymapper website/app can help you plan your route within London, giving the best walking, cycling, bus and tube routes available. Use postcode E1 8BB as your destination.
Our submission process is now closed for 2019.
Authors will be notified of the results at the end of February.