A.M. Session - 09:30-12:30
P.M. Session - 13:30-16:30
|Location||RCPsych, 21 Prescot Street, London, United Kingdom, E1 8BB|
|Speakers||Dr Abdul Raoof and Sarah Bettison|
|CPD||Up to 3 hours subject to peer group approval|
By the end of the training session the delegates will gain knowledge in:
- Basic features
- How it supports curriculum delivery
- Use the portfolio to promote reflective learning
- Supervisor Reports
- Advanced feature
- All registered delegates will have an opportunity to send in any specific questions they have in advance so that they can be addressed during the session
- Practical demonstration using dummy accounts
- Interactive format
Find out more about the Portfolio Online service that helps you log your learning, professional activities, development and achievements
This training session is intended for Clinical Supervisors, Training Programme Directors and other Trainee Leads to better support their trainees in making the most of Portfolio Online Training.
The course is not designed for Trainees to attend.
Please note that you will need to book your own accommodation for this event. There are many hotels to suit a range of budgets a short walk or bus journey from the College. Here are the best ways to find them:
- Use our interactive Hotel map to find live pricing and availability information
- Use the Visit London accommodation search function
- View a list of local hotels put together by the CALC team
The event will take place at the Royal College of Psychiatrists, 21 Prescot Street, London E1 8BB. Take a look at detailed directions and a map to help plan your journey.
The Citymapper website/app can help you plan your route within London, giving the best walking, cycling, bus and tube routes available. Use postcode E1 8BB as your destination.