|Location||RCPsych, 21 Prescot Street, London, United Kingdom, E1 8BB|
|CPD||Up to six CPD hours per day, subject to peer group approval|
- Network with peers, specialty trainees and consultants
- Hear about their many and varied career pathways
- Discover many opportunities open to you within psychiatry.
“The entire experience was excellent”
“Very interesting and inspiring – I feel very inspired about my future career in psychiatry”“Confirmed that psychiatry is for me”
A final programme is now available to view.
Keynote speakers include:
- Professor Sir Simon Wessely - Professor and Head of the Department of Psychological Medicine at the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neurosciences (IoPPN), King’s College London
- Dr Sandeep Ranote - Consultant Child Psychiatrist, Medical Director, Greater Manchester CAMHS Lead, and Visiting Professor in Mental Health, University of Chester and University of Salford
- Dr Derek Tracy - Consultant Psychiatrist and Clinical Director, Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust London and Senior Lecturer, King's College London
Programme highlights include:
- PechaKucha presentations on career growth opportunities
- Life as a core trainee and applying to core training
- Specialty speed dating
- Workshops on leadership, applying to core training, and teaching
- Comedy performance by core psychiatry trainee Benji Waterstones
We are inviting submissions for poster presentations at our conference on any aspect of psychiatry.
Submissions should be made in the form of an abstract of a maximum of 300 words and submitted by email to email@example.com by 12.00pm Wednesday 1 May 2019.
We have a very limited number of travel bursaries available of £50 or £100 to help you attend our conference.
After you have booked your place, you can request a travel bursary by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org with the amount you are requesting.
Foundation Trainee Conference 2019: Medicine for the curious08Mar
Horizon Leeds, 2 Brewery Wharf, Kendell StreetLeeds