One Day Event
|Timings||09:30 - 17:00|
|Location||Royal College of Psychiatrists, 21 Prescot Street, , London|
|CPD||Up to six CPD hours per day, subject to peer group approval|
The following speakers will be in attendance:
- Dr Lesley Peters, Consultant in addiction psychiatry, Tameside - developments in substance dependence and misuse
- Dr Attia Ahmad, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust - developments in depression and bipolar disorder
- Dr Richard Drake, Senior Lecturer, University of Manchester - developments in schizophrenia
- Dr Louise Theodosiou, Consultant Adolescent Psychiatrist, Manchester University Foundation Trust - the impact of social media on mental health and what we should be asking our patients
- Dr Tom Berney, Chair of Neurodevelopmental Psychiatry SIG - ASD and ADHD- practical implications of increased awareness
- Fiona Watson, College library committee - updates on recent developments in the College library services
- PIPSIG bursary - entrepreneurs in mental health
Please see full programme (PDF).
The event will take place at the Royal College of Psychiatrists, 21 Prescot Street, London E1 8BB. Take a look at a map and directions to help plan your journey.
The Citymapper website/app can help you plan your route within London, giving the best walking, cycling, bus and tube routes available. Use postcode E1 8BB as your destination.
Contact Name: Kelsey Hentschel