London and South Eastern Joint StayWell Event
|Timings||9:30am to 5pm|
|Location||RCPsych, 21 Prescot Street, London, E1 8BB|
|CPD||Up to 6 CPD hours, subject to peer group approval|
|Early Bird Rate||£95|
This year the London and South Eastern Division are collaborating on a ‘StayWell’ event aimed at consultants and SAS doctors. The theme for the event is around the importance of staff well-being, discussing what support is available, and how to maintain well-being, improve/maintain morale and avoid burnout.
Download the full programme (PDF)
Confirmed topics include:
- BMA Wellbeing Survey - Professor Dinesh Bhugra, President of BMA
- Mentoring - Dr Rosalind Ramsay
- Life Balance & Values - Dr Sridevi Kalidindi
- Secondary Trauma - Christine Toft - Mobius Consultancy
- Practising Mindfulness - Dr Russell Razzaque
- Resilience/Burnout - Dr Judith Johnson
- Career Opportunities/Diversifying Job Plan - Dr Derek Tracy
Free shoulder massage sessions will be available throughout the day (pre-booking is required through the Division Office).