|Location||ICC Belfast, BT1 3WH|
|CPD||Up six hours per day subject to peer group approval|
Our annual conference includes latest research and clinical advances in child and adolescent psychiatry, and we welcome colleagues working in the field of child and adolescent mental health.
The conference programme will be launched in the spring.
The deadline for abstract submissions was 17 March 2019, 23:59 and is now closed. The submissions have now been collated and sent to the review committee for evaluation.
Applicants will be informed of the results whether they have been accepted or not in mid May or earlier if possible. If accepted, your abstract will be included in the conference handbook.
Unfortunately, no further submissions can be accepted beyond the deadline.
- Start planning your trip to Belfast
- Game of Thrones fan? Visit the film locations, or join a tour for the full experience!
- Check out the Titanic Museum, recently voted World's Leading Tourist Attraction
- Explore the culture and history of Belfast's traditional pubs
- Download a free app to make the most of your stay
- Stay on after the conference, climb in the Mourne Mountains, or walk the Causeway Coast