Anesthesia in ECT - Special Interest Day 041019
|Location||RCPsych, 21 Prescot Street, London|
|CPD||Up to four CPD hours subject to peer group approval|
- Understand what ECT is, who it’s for, and its effectiveness
- Learn about the specifics (and variants) of anaesthetic practice in relation to ECT
- Learn about considerations for anaesthesia in non-theatre settings
- Understand the role of the ODP in anaesthesia for ECT
- Explore case studies of patients with complex or unusual presentations
- Understand the role of the ECT accreditation service and how you can get involve
The event will take place at the Royal College of Psychiatrists, 21 Prescot Street, London E1 8BB. Take a look at a map and directions to help plan your journey.
The Citymapper website/app can help you plan your route within London, giving the best walking, cycling, bus and tube routes available. Use postcode E1 8BB as your destination.
Please note that you will need to make your own accommodation arrangements for this event. There are many hotels to suit a range of budgets a short walk or bus journey from the College.