One Day Event
|Timings||09.30am to 16.30pm|
|Location||21 Prescot Street, London|
|CPD||Up to six hours subject to peer approval|
StartΨell 2018: The Time to Shine
Welcoming new consultants, locum consultants, associate specialists and advanced trainees to this exciting day focusing on:
- Clinical leadership
- Building an educational portfolio
- Personal resilience
- Support offered
- Preparing for an appraisal/Consultant Interview
- Dealing with Challenges as a consultant
Are you a new consultant, a locum consultant, an associate specialist or an advanced trainee wanting to become a consultant? Then this course is for you. StartWell is a College run initiative that focuses on preparing to become a consultant and offers the tools, advice and guidelines to support and ensure your wellbeing once you become a consultant.
The programme is exciting and informative, and the speakers are all experts in their field, and will be able to offer life experiences of being a Consultant, and the challenges - as well as the solutions to overcome these challenges - of undertaking this role.
Dr Adrian James - Registrar, RCPsych
Professor Susan Llewellyn
Dr Geoff Marston
Dr Sharada Deepak
Dr Alison Conway
Dr Vivek Khosia
Dr Pallavi Bujarbaruah
Dr Devika Colwill
Dr Vivek Khosia
There are a number of ways you can pay to register for this course.
- You can do so ONLINE using a debit or credit card
- You can do so by contacting the Division office on 029 2233 1082 and pay with a debit or credit card via the telephone
- You can complete the Registration Form (doc) and send a cheque to the Division office as detailed on the form
For more information regarding registering for this event, please contact Karen Morgan, the 'south Eastern Division manager.