|Location||County Hotel, Newcastle|
|CPD||up to six cpd points per day, subject to peer group appproval|
|Standard Rate||£215 Whole event/£115 per day|
|Trainee Rate||£190 Whole event/£100 per day|
|Nurses, Allied Health Professionals Rate||£170 Whole event/£90 per day|
|Medical Students/FY Doctors Rate||£90 Whole event/£45 per day|
|Conference Dinner rate||£40|
View the latest conference programme (pdf)
- A national Update on Liaison Psychiatry - Jim Bolton
- The fourth Annual Liaison Survey - Will Lee
- Guest Speaker: Dr John Hopkins, Liaison Psychiatrist, New Zealand
- Working together in ED - Cath Motwani and Jonathan Haggerty
- Pharmacy in Liaison Psychiatry - Dr Vishaal Goel and Steve Storey
- The Gateshead Model - Dr Catherine Kirkley and Rebecca Ramsey
- Delirium: Medical or Psychiatry? - Dr Anthea Livingstone and Dr Lesley Young
- NHS England projects update - Jo Philipson, NHS England, Network Delivery Manager
- The Northumberland Clinics - Frauke Boddy, Rachel Gore, Nicky Hamilton, Dan Armstrong and Kate Brandeburg
- Service user experience of liaison mental healthcare - Dr Sarah Eales
- Running a medically unexplained service - Dr Miriam Lomas
- Paediatric Neurology - Dr Rob Forsyth
- The experience of service user and carer of having a neurological condition - Jess and Tracy Watson
- The role of OT in Liaison Psychiatry - Joan Hanson and Marie Henderson
- New roles in Liaison MH Nursing, the role of a developing Nurse Consultant and the AC/RC role - Rachel Sykes, Nurse Consultant
Fees include catering during scheduled programme breaks but do not include accommodation.
|** Nurses, Allied Health Professionals Rate||£170||£90||£90|
|*** Medical Students/FY Doctors||£90||£45||£45|
*Standard rate is available to RCPsych members, associates and affiliates at the following grade Consultants/SpRs/Specialty Doctors and Associate Specialists, Subsidised, Retired and Non RCPsych members of any grade.
*Trainees rate is available to RCPsych members, associates and affiliates at the following grade Higher/Advanced/Core Trainees/ Pre-membership Psychiatric Trainees/Trainee Registration.
**Nurse Practitioners and Allied Health Professionals will need to provide an email/letter of career status from your employer confirming your position with a completed registration form.
All other fees listed relates to RCpsych members, associates and affiliates only.
*** If you are a medical student or Foundation Year doctor and not registered as a student associate with the college, you can apply for free at the following link http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/discoverpsychiatry/studentassociates.aspx
We welcome your submissions for poster presentation at the conference. Submissions should be in the form of an abstract of no more than 300 words, and submitted by Monday 2 September 2019. If your abstract is accepted, you will be asked to prepare a poster for display at the conference and your abstract will be included in the proceedings booklet for the meeting.
The conference takes place at:The County Hotel,
Newcastle upon Tyne,
We warmly invite you to join us for a stimulating, yet relaxed, conference dinner at a restaurant that occupies a friary’s former refectory and is believed to be the oldest dining room in the UK!
The conference dinner will be hosted on Thursday 21 November 2019 and will be held at Blackfriars Restaurant and Banquet Hall, Friars Street, Newcastle, NE1 4XN
Conference dinner summary:
Date: Thursday 21 November 2019
Time: Approximately from 19:30 to 23:00. Transportation is to be arranged independently.
Location: Blackfriars Restaurant and Banquet Hall, Friars Street, Newcastle, NE1 4XN
We look forward to spending a wonderful evening with you!
Interested in promoting your services or products at this conference?
Please contact Catherine Ayres on 020 3701 2605 or email firstname.lastname@example.org