|Location||County Hotel, Newcastle|
|CPD||up to six cpd points per day, subject to peer group appproval|
|Standard Rate||£215 Whole event/£115 per day|
|Trainee Rate||£190 Whole event/£100 per day|
|Nurses, Allied Health Professionals Rate||£170 Whole event/£90 per day|
|Medical Students/FY Doctors Rate||£90 Whole event/£45 per day|
|Conference Dinner rate||£40|
View the latest conference programme (pdf)
- A national Update on Liaison Psychiatry - Jim Bolton
- The fourth Annual Liaison Survey - Will Lee
- Guest Speaker: Dr John Hopkins, Liaison Psychiatrist, New Zealand
- Working together in ED - Cath Motwani and Jonathan Haggerty
- Pharmacy in Liaison Psychiatry - Dr Vishaal Goel and Steve Storey
- The Gateshead Model - Dr Catherine Kirkley and Rebecca Ramsey
- Delirium: Medical or Psychiatry? - Dr Anthea Livingstone and Dr Lesley Young
- NHS England projects update - Jo Philipson, NHS England, Network Delivery Manager
- The Northumberland Clinics - Frauke Boddy, Rachel Gore, Nicky Hamilton, Dan Armstrong and Kate Brandeburg
- Service user experience of liaison mental healthcare - Dr Sarah Eales
- Running a medically unexplained service - Dr Miriam Lomas
- Paediatric Neurology - Dr Rob Forsyth
- The experience of service user and carer of having a neurological condition - Jess and Tracy Watson
- The role of OT in Liaison Psychiatry - Joan Hanson and Marie Henderson
- New roles in Liaison MH Nursing, the role of a developing Nurse Consultant and the AC/RC role - Rachel Sykes, Nurse Consultant
Fees include catering during scheduled programme breaks but do not include accommodation.
|** Nurses, Allied Health Professionals Rate||£170||£90||£90|
|*** Medical Students/FY Doctors||£90||£45||£45|
*Standard rate is available to RCPsych members, associates and affiliates at the following grade Consultants/SpRs/Specialty Doctors and Associate Specialists, Subsidised, Retired and Non RCPsych members of any grade.
*Trainees rate is available to RCPsych members, associates and affiliates at the following grade Higher/Advanced/Core Trainees/ Pre-membership Psychiatric Trainees/Trainee Registration.
**Nurse Practitioners and Allied Health Professionals will need to provide an email/letter of career status from your employer confirming your position with a completed registration form.
All other fees listed relates to RCpsych members, associates and affiliates only.
*** If you are a medical student or Foundation Year doctor and not registered as a student associate with the college, you can apply for free at the following link http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/discoverpsychiatry/studentassociates.aspx
We welcome your submissions for poster presentation at the conference. Submissions should be in the form of an abstract of no more than 300 words, and submitted by Monday 2 September 2019. If your abstract is accepted, you will be asked to prepare a poster for display at the conference and your abstract will be included in the proceedings booklet for the meeting.
The conference takes place at:The County Hotel,
Newcastle upon Tyne,
Interested in promoting your services or products at this conference?
Please contact Catherine Ayres on 020 3701 2605 or email email@example.com