One day course
|Location||RCPsych, 21 Prescot Street, London, United Kingdom, E1 8BB|
|Speakers||Dr Nandini Chakraborty|
|CPD||1 CPD point per hour, subject to peer group review|
This course will provide medical managers (clinical and medical directors) with an understanding of what relevant supports to put in place for career grade doctors aiming to apply for a Certificate of Eligibility for Specialist Registration (CESR) in psychiatry.
By taking part you will gain:
- A clear understanding of the CESR process.
- Understanding the needs of doctors aiming for CESR.
- Guidance on how changes in job planning and appraisal for SAS doctors can help towards a CESR application.
Who is the course aimed at? Medical and Clinical directors, SAS tutors and any consultants involved in supporting CESR applicants in an NHS Trust.
The event is taking place at the Royal College of Psychiatrists, 21 Prescot Street, London E1 8BB. Take a look at a map and directions to help plan your journey.
The Citymapper website/app can help you plan your route within London, giving the best walking, cycling, bus and tube routes available. Use postcode E1 8BB as your destination.
Please note that you will need to book your own accommodation for this event. There are many hotels to suit a range of budgets a short walk or bus journey from the College. Here are the best ways to find them:
- Use our interactive HotelMap to find live pricing and availability information
- Use the Visit London accommodation search function
- View a list of local hotels put together by the CALC team
Certificate of Eligibility for Specialist Registration (CESR) Training for SAS Doctors (CAMHS Applicants)06Sep
RCPsych, 21 Prescot StreetLondon