One day conference
|Location||RCPsych, Prescot Street, London, E1 8BB|
|CPD||up to six CPD hours are available, subject to peer group approcal|
View the latest conference programme (PDF)
- Professor Alka Ahuja - Diversity in leadership
- Professor Dame Sue Bailey - Being an enabler
- Dr Nick Barnes - Leadership Opportunities for SAS Doctors
- Dr Prathibha Chitsabesan - Delivering services: CAP leadership and NHSE
- Dr Ananta Dave - Being an MD in the NHS, doctors well being- The Churchill Fellowship
- Sean Duggan, NHS Confederation - Why CAP leadership matters locally and nationally
- Dr Bernadka Dubicka - Journey to being the Chair of CAP Faculty
- Dr Jon Goldin - How to win over and influence politicians: Working with APPG and Parliament
- Prof Anita Thapar - Training and engaging in research when you are a clinician
Rapid Fire Presentations on UK wide leadership innovations.
The closing date has now passed and authors will be contacted by the 17th January.
Fees include catering during scheduled programme breaks but do not include accommodation.
*Standard Fee is available to RCPsych members, associates and affiliates at the following grade Consultants/SpRs/Specialty Doctors and Associate Specialists and Non RCPsych members of any grade.
All other fees listed relates to RCpsych members, associates and affiliates only.
The event will take place at the Royal College of Psychiatrists, 21 Prescot Street, London E1 8BB. Take a look at detailed directions and a map to help plan your journey.
The Citymapper website/app can help you plan your route within London, giving the best walking, cycling, bus and tube routes available. Use postcode E1 8BB as your destination.