One day conference
|Timings||9am to 5pm|
|Location||RCPsych, 21 Prescot Street, London|
|CPD||Up to six CPD hours, subject to peer group approval|
|Standard rate (consultants, SAS, non-members)||£125|
|Reduced rate (trainees, student associates, retired members)||£80|
Please download a copy of the programme.
Programme highlights include:
- Professor Kam Bhui, 'Cultural and Ethical Inequalities and Severe Mental Illness'
- Dr Subodh Dave, 'Delivering Culturally Competent Care: Lessons for Medical Education'
- Professor Rafey Faruqui, 'Cultural Awareness in Neuropsychiatric Practice'
- Dr Waquas Waheed, 'Improving Diagnoses of Dementia in Multi-Ethnic Minorities'
- Dr Fatumo Abdi Abdillahi, 'Mental health care in the Horn of Africa, Somali region: Challenges and Opportunities'
The event will take place at the Royal College of Psychiatrists, 21 Prescot Street, London E1 8BB. Take a look at a map and directions to help plan your journey.
The Citymapper website/app can help you plan your route within London, giving the best walking, cycling, bus and tube routes available. Use postcode E1 8BB as your destination.
Please note that you will need to make your own accommodation arrangements for this event. View our accommodation list to view a range of accommodation options within walking distance of the college.