Stress Management Training Day
|Location||RCPsych 21 Prescot Street, London, E1 8BB|
|CPD||Up to 6 hours subject to peer group approval|
Stress Management and Resilience Training is a 1-day course designed for Psychiatrists facing day to day challenges at work and training, and who are looking for a more meaningful and rewarding experience through their work.
Aims of the course
- Update your knowledge on work-related stress, burnout and how it can influence one’s productivity and work-life balance.
- Learn effective stress management techniques
- Update knowledge on resilience training
- Improve understanding on relational well-being
- Other key topics including effective time management and managing difficult communication
- Reflective exercises within the course will help you understand the processes that will manage stressors more effectively.
Register for this high yield course and become a Health and Wellbeing champion at your organisation, apply the skills as a mentor for your trainees and peers.
This course has been developed by Dr Sarmila Sinha, MRCPsych, MSc, FCMA, Consultant Psychiatrist who has over 15 years of experience in the NHS. She is the author of the best-selling book: ‘An Expert Guide to Stress Management’.
Dr Sinha was a Health and Well-being ambassador for NHS Trust in 2018. She is the founder of the CPD accredited course provider Living Life Stress Free Ltd.
RCPsych fellows/members/affiliates/associatesat the following grades Consultants/Locum Consultants, SAS/Associate Specialists and Specialty Doctors)
(RCPsych members/associates only)Higher/Advanced/Core Trainees/SpR/Pre-membership Psychiatric Trainees/Trainee Registration with the college and RCPsych members or fellows registered with membership on the Retired or Reduced subscription rate of 50% or less.
The event will take place at the Royal College of Psychiatrists, 21 Prescot Street, London E1 8BB. You can view directions and a map to help you plan your journey.
The Citymapper website/app can help you plan your route within London, giving the best walking, cycling, bus and tube routes available. Use postcode E1 8BB as your destination.