One Day Event
|Timings||10:00 - 16:00|
|Location||21 Prescot Street, London, E18BB|
|CPD||Up to six CPD hours per day, subject to peer group approval|
|Reduced Fee||£80 (CT1-3 & ST4-6)|
The Adolescent Forensic SIG is pleased to present a study day, to support the development of emerging PD services for this complex cohort of young people.
A full programme for the day is now available to download.
Aims of the conference
- To review what is known about personality disorder in young people who are being managed in the Youth Secure Estate and within forensic mental health provision,
- Exploring how well existing forensic services identify and meet the needs of this cohort young people
- Developing recommendations that could be used at a starting point for developing better services for this complex cohort of young people.
The event is taking place at the Royal College of Psychiatrists, 21 Prescot Street, London E1 8BB. Take a look at a map and directions to help plan your journey.
The Citymapper website/app can help you plan your route within London, giving the best walking, cycling, bus and tube routes available. Use postcode E1 8BB as your destination.
Please note that you will need to book your own accommodation for this event. There are many hotels to suit a range of budgets a short walk or bus journey from the College. Here are the best ways to find them:
- Use our interactive HotelMap to find live pricing and availability information
- Use the Visit London accommodation search function
- View a list of local hotels put together by the CALC team