One day event
|Location||Holiday Inn (Bristol Airport), A38 Redhill, Bristol, BS40 5RB|
|CPD||Up to six hours subject to peer approval|
Dr Angela Rouncefield and Dr Paul Divall
To be confirmed
- Working (retired from the NHS)
- Retired and resting psychiatrists
A broad curriculum of current and interesting topics to engage those swimming outside the regular shoal.
To update participants on:
- complex PTSD
- alcohol related brain damage
- DoLS/LPA and safeguarding
- iIssues relating to revalidation for retired and resting doctors
- receiving suggestions for the 50th Anniversary celebrations of the foundation of the College.
And provide an opportunity for “networking”, brain engagement and social pleasure.
Up to 6 hours
Secure your place by either:
- booking online
- telephoning the South West Division Office on 01761 463979
- posting a cheque to the Division Office together with the attached registration form (PDF) - (to follow)
Delegates are advised not to book travel/accommodation until you have received written confirmation from The Royal College of Psychiatrists.
Please contact us on 01761 463979 or email email@example.com if you have not received your receipt and joining instructions within 10 days of booking.
Contact Name: Tania Leigh
Twitter: RCPsych South West
Contact number: 01761 463979