|Location||Oxford Thames Hotel, Sandford-on-Thames, Oxford|
|CPD||6 CPD points, subject to peer group approval|
The Neuroscience Interest Day held on the 25 April will be organised by Sue Mizen and feature Oliver Turnbull as a main speaker.
Whole conference (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
- £420 Standard rate (Psychiatrist, SAS, Non member)
- £240 Trainee rate /Subsidised rate
- £90 Student Associate
Daily Rate (Thursday/Friday)
- £200 Standard rate (Psychiatrist, SAS, Non member)
- £105 Trainee rate/Subsidised rate
- £40 Student Associate
- £50 Standard rate (Psychiatrist, SAS, Non member)
- £30 Trainee rate/Subsidised rate
- £30 Student Associate
- £50 Conference dinner
Neuroscience day (Saturday 25 April)
- £100 Standard rate (Psychiatrist, SAS, Non member)
- £50 Trainee rate/Subsidised rate
The deadline for submitting poster abstracts was 23:59 18 February 2020 and has now passed. Unfortunately no further submissions can accepted.
To all who have submitted prior to the deadline, these have been sent to the peer review committee and we aim to inform you of the results by Monday 23 March 2020 hopefully sooner.
Rooms are available at the Oxford Thames Hotel at £140 B&B per night.
Please call the hotel on 01865 334477 to book or email on email@example.com
Great Western Railway (GWR) have approved this conference - delegates are eligible for a specially discounted conference fare.
Conference fares are only available via GWR website.
N.B. Delegates will be asked for proof of conference registration by the train manager.
Further details can be found on the events webpage
Faculty of Medical Psychotherapy Neuroscience day25Apr
Oxford Thames HotelSandford-on-Thames