|Location||Park Regis Hotel, 160 Broad Street, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B15 1DT|
|CPD||up to 6 hours per day subject to peer group approval|
View the latest programme
- Alcohol care teams - spin and reality
- Britain's opioid crisis - managing the risks and benefits of analgesic medication
- Addiction and homelessness
- The mental capacity act and substance use disorder
- Cannabis and NICE guidance
|SAS / Associate Specialist|| £225
To encourage interest in research in addictions, we've established a prize for psychiatric trainees, staff grades and associate specialist doctors who present a poster at our annual meeting.
- The conference fee and travel expenses will be reimbursed to the successful candidate
- Shortlisted candidates will be offered a bursary which covers the conference registration fee, but not travel expenses.
- Posters will be judged on originality and relevance to addictions
- All candidates will be advised approximately six-eight weeks before the meeting and the final prize judging will be made and announced at the meeting
- The winner will be expected to provide the full text of their poster presentation for inclusion on our website.
Submission and closing date
Monday 9 March 2020, 11.59pm.
Submit your abstract here.