|Location||Congress Centre, London, WC1B 3LS|
|CPD||up to 6 CPD hours per day, subject to peer group approval|
Location: Congress Centre, London, WC1B 3LS
We are now inviting you to send us your workshop submissions for the Faculty conference 2020:
- Submissions will be reviewed by the planning committee, and successful applicants will be invited to deliver a workshop.
- Abstracts must be in English. Abbreviations may be used only if they are defined.
- The abstract must not exceed 250 words (count does not include title or authors).
- The abstract must not contain bibliographical references, tables, diagrams or appendices.
- Abstracts must include Learning Objectives for the workshop.
- The conference registration fee will be waived for up to 2 presenters for each workshop. Additional presenters are welcome but will need to register and pay to attend.
- All sources of financial sponsorship should be stated at the end of the abstract.
- The closing date for workshop submissions is 29 March 2020, 11:59pm.