|CPD||up to 6 CPD hours per day, subject to peer group approval|
|Non Member Fee||£100 per day|
|Standard Fee||£75 per day|
|SAS/Higher Trainee/Reduced/Subsidised Fee||£55 per day|
|Core Trainee/Medical Student/Foundation Doctor||£35 per day|
Our key conference themes this year are:
- Child & Adolescent Mental Health Services in the era of COVID-19
- The ecological crisis
- Social inequalities
Read the latest conference programme
This conference will now take place online and whilst we won’t be able to replicate the chat over coffee, we will be able to bring you cutting edge speakers and the latest updates in the area of child and adolescent mental health all available live or on-demand from your home or work for up to two months after the conference.
Please note that for the time being, only those registered in advance for the conference will be able to view content afterwards on demand.
In order to allow us time to add everyone to the online platform, booking will close 1 day before the event.
- The conference will take place online using Zoom as a webinar.
- Participants will be able view a video of the speaker and alongside any slides.
- Participants can also pose questions, where the programme allows, and some speakers may use polling or other interactive features.
- All registered participants will have access to a recording for up to two months after the event.
This event is taking place online via Zoom. To take part you will need:
- Access to a reliable internet connection
- A PC, laptop, tablet or phone
- Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser or Zoom installed on your PC, laptop, tablet or phone
Posters will be displayed as Adobe files in our online gallery, for all registered delegates and speakers to access before and during the event, and for 2 months afterwards.
Read how to prepare your poster: