One day course
|Timings||09:00am Registration, 09:30 Start, 16:00pm Close|
|CPD||Up to six CPD hours per day, subject to peer group approval|
You and your team can use these newly acquired skills on a daily basis. It will promote shared working across a multi disciplinary team by encouraging a consistent approach.
- Identify unhelpful thoughts
- Change unhelpful thoughts
- Identify and explain problems behaviours
- Identify and explain the impact of reduced activity
- Plan increased activity
- Fix problems using problem solving approach
NB there is a maximum of 30 delegates on this course.
The fee for all attendees will be at the standard rate as listed above.
• The conference will take place online using Zoom as a webinar.
• Participants will be able view a video of the speaker and alongside any slides.
• Participants can also pose questions, where the programme allows, and some speakers may use polling or other interactive features.
All delegates will be sent a delegate pack approx 1 week in advance of the meeting
This course is not available on demand.
• Access to a reliable internet connection
• A PC, laptop, tablet or phone
• Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser or Zoom installed on your PC, laptop, tablet or phone
Working with Long Term Physical Illness and Medically Unexplained Symptoms16Nov