One day event
- Dr Karrin Glover, Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, USA
- Dr Adrian James, President
- Dr Shubulade Smith CBE, Presidential Lead for Race Equality
- Professor Femi Oyebode, Honorary Fellow and Professor of Psychiatry
- Paul Rees, Chief Executive
- The event will take place online using MS Teams to share the webinar.
- Participants can also pose questions (where the programme allows) and speakers may use polling or other interactive features.
The event is taking place online via MS Team Live. To take part you will need:
- access to a reliable internet connection
- a PC, laptop, tablet or phone.
- Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome installed on your device.
Please note that it is up to the participant to ensure that they have the correct requirements in place prior to booking the event.