10 am-12 noon
|CPD||1 subject to peer approval|
Full details of the programme for the event (pdf)
Dr Angela Rouncefield and Dr Paul Divall
Brief description of content
A curriculum of topics to be centred on ‘reflections on the current situation’ with an addition to the programme of a networking opportunity. An event to ‘touch base’ and engage those of us swimming outside the regular shoal.
- The impact of COVID-19 and the current situation
- Issues relating to revalidation for retired and resting doctors
- To receive suggestions for the 50th anniversary Celebrations of the foundation of the College
- Ideas for future meetings
- An opportunity for “networking”, brain engagement and social pleasure.
- Working (retired from NHS)
- Retired and Resting psychiatrists
1 CPD point for each hour of relevant activity, subject to peer group approval
This event will take place via Microsoft Teams.
Further details of how to join on the day will be sent prior to the event.
Contact Name: Tania Leigh
Twitter: RCPsych South West
Contact number: 01761 463979