Join us 4.30-6pm or watch on demand
|Timings||Join us 4.30-6.00pm or watch on demand|
|CPD||1 point per hour, subject to peer group approval|
To celebrate Black History Month we are hosting a special extended weekly webinar on Thursday 29 October from 16.30 - 18.00.
During the webinar we will hear from four speakers who will share their journeys as psychiatrists and their hopes for the future.
- Chair: Tim Ojo, Associate Registrar for Policy Support
- Femi Oyebode, RCPsych Lifetime Achievement Award Winner 2016
- Mosun Fapohunda, Consultant Psychiatrist, founding member of ABP-UK Association of Black Psychiatrists UK and member of Black Women in Health
- Aggrey Burke, Consultant Psychiatrist, COPE Mental Health Foundation, Birmingham and Patron, ACCI, Wolverhampton.
- Altha Stewart, former President of the APA
This will be followed by a Q&A session chaired by Lade Smith, Presidential Lead for Race Equality