|CPD||up to 6 CPD hours per day, subject to peer group approval|
|Core Trainee/Medical Student/Foundation Doctor||£35|
Please register for the conference in advance - booking closes at 09:00am on Monday 2 November 2020.
- Once the conference has taken place live, you will receive links to watch the conference sessions on demand.
- To access the recordings you will be required to enter your name, email address and a password.
- This is unique to you as a registered delegate so please do not share the recording links.
This conference will now take place online and whilst we won’t be able to replicate the chat over coffee, we will be able to bring you cutting edge speakers and the latest updates in the area of perinatal psychiatry all available live or on-demand from your home or work for up to two months after the conference.
- You must be registered in advance for the conference to be able to view content afterwards on demand.
- In order to allow us time to add everyone to the online platform, booking will close at 09:00am on 2 November.
Our call for posters has now closed.
If you have submitted an abstract we will contact you in early October with the results.
If selected, your poster will be displayed as an Adobe file in our online gallery, for all registered conference delegates and speakers to access before and during the event, and for 2 months afterwards.
- The conference will take place online using Zoom as a webinar.
- Participants will be able view a video of the speaker and alongside any slides.
- Participants can also pose questions, where the programme allows, and some speakers may use polling or other interactive features.
- All registered participants will have access to a recording for up to two months after the event.
This event is taking place online via Zoom. To take part you will need:
- Access to a reliable internet connection
- A PC, laptop, tablet or phone
- Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser or Zoom installed on your PC, laptop, tablet or phone