One Day Event
|CPD||Up to 6 CPD hours, subject to peer group approval|
|Medical Student/ Foundation Doctor||£Bursary (see below)|
|SAS Doctor/Higher Trainee||£15|
A number of bursary places are available for medical school students and foundation year doctors; please email Annie Fabian to request an application.
- Dr Julia Lewis - Alcohol-related brain damage and the veneer of normality
- Dr Ahmed Hankir - ‘The Wounded Healer’ harnessing the power of performing arts and story-telling to reduce mental health stigma
- Cerys Knighton and Dr Rhys Bevan Jones - Illustrating the mind
- Professor Rob Poole – More on prescribed opioids, pain and mental health
- Dr Adrian James and Paul Rees - The College's new approach to equality
- Professor Ian Jones - 'Back to the future' postpartum psychosis: historical anachronism or the future of mental health
A full event timetable is available to download.
Please register for the conference in advance.
- Once the conference has taken place, you will receive links to watch the conference sessions on demand.
- To access the recordings you will be required to enter your name, email address and a password.
- This is unique to you as a registered delegate so please do not share the recording links.
A number of bursaries are available for medical students. Students are advised to contact Annie Fabian for further information and application.