Faculty of General Adult Psychiatry Spring Conference 2021 - Revitalising Psychiatry: Inform, Involve, Innovate and Inspire
|Timings||Day 1 1:00pm - 5:30pm, Day 2 09:00am-1:00pm|
|CPD||up to 3 CPD points per day, subject to peer group approval|
|SAS/Higher Trainee/Reduced/Subsidised Fee||£55|
|Core Trainee/Medical Student/Foundation Doctor||£35|
Working within the Royal College of Psychiatrists over the years has given us both the opportunity to meet and network with many patients, clinicians, carers, survivors, activists, staff members and academics ……………. in a word, people. People, who have the integrity and grace to listen, and the courage to respond. People, who are curious, willing to learn from each other and brave enough to step out of culturally conditioned responses. People, who collectively advocate for therapeutic healing spaces as a more humane response to human distress ………… the Change makers.
The line up of speakers for the two half day sessions include:
- Dr Rahul Bhattacharya, Mental Health Integrated Care Systems, ELFT
- Hollie Berrigan, Integrative Counsellor and Consultant Lived Experience Practitioner
- Dr Lenny Cornwall, Tees, Esk & Wear Valleys NHS Trust
- Dr Helen Crimlisk, Sheffield Health and Social Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Ian Davidson, GIRFT, National Clinical Lead- Crisis and Acute Care
- Rachel Eborall, South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Rex Haigh, Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Raf Hamaizia, Expert by experience, Cygnet Healthcare
- Dr Ahmed Hankir, IOPPN, South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- Keir Harding, Occupational Therapist, DBT Therapist
- Dr Sridevi Kalidindi, GIRFT, National Clinical lead-Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Ruth Marple, Mother and Carer
- Richie Morton, Service user and Carer Lead, SLAM
- Karen Persaud, Carer Representative, Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Veryan Richards, Lay reviewer, Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Simon Rose, Lived Experience Educator, Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Claire Ruiz, Mental Health Transformation for London
- David Shiers, Care Representative, Royal College of Psychiatrists
Registration for this event closes at 9am on Monday 15th March.
Unique joining links will be emailed to all registered attendees a few days before the event.
Please note, the joining instructions will be sent to the email address associated with your RCPsych membership account, so please ensure this is up to date.
How will the event work online
Participants can also pose questions, where the programme allows, and some speakers may use polling or other interactive features.
Terms and Conditions
For further information, please contact:
Contact Name: Emma George
Contact number: 0208 618 4143