Day One 9:00am-5:00pm
Day Two 9:00am-5:00pm
|CPD||up to 6 CPD points per day, subject to peer group approval|
|Non-Member Fee per day||£100|
|Consultant/ Regular Member Fee per day||£75|
|Higher Trainee/ SAS/ Subsidised/ Retired Fee per day||£55|
|Core Trainee/ FY Doctor/ Med Student Fee per day||£35|
Join us for our annual scientific conference, with latest research and service developments.
The conference programme will be released in January 2021.
Read the full programme
National update from National Clinical Director for Dementia and Older People’s Mental Health at NHS England and NHS Improvement
Prof Alistair Burns
Experience of working in old age psychiatry
Liam Embliss, CT Trainee
Why I choose Old Age Psychiatry
Ravinder Kaur, Higher Trainee
Dr Ipsit Vahia, Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School
Debate: “ Cyberpsychiatrist will be seeing you”
Dr Janet Carter
Investigations supporting early diagnosis of dementia
Prof. John O'Brien
Dr Liz Sampson
Personalised approaches to the treatment of psychosis in older people
Prof Suzanne Reeves
Reforming the Mental health Act: where next for older people
Dr Hugh Series
Sleep disorders in older adults
Dr Nicholas Meyer
Improving access for older adults in IAPT
Heather Stone bank
- The conference will take place online using Zoom as a webinar.
- Participants will be able view a video of the speaker and alongside any slides.
- Participants can also pose questions, and some speakers may use polling or other interactive features.
- All registered participants will have access to a recording for up to two months after the event.
This event is taking place online via Zoom. To take part you will need:
- Access to a reliable internet connection
- A PC, laptop, tablet or phone
- Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser or Zoom installed on your PC, laptop, tablet or phone
Please register for the conference in advance - booking closes at 09:00am on Wednesday 24 March 2021.
- Once the conference has taken place live, you will receive links to watch the conference sessions on demand.
- To access the recordings you will be required to enter your name, email address and a password.
- This is unique to you as a registered delegate so please do not share the recording links.
The Faculty of Old Age Psychiatry is no longer accepting poster submissions for our online conference on 25-26 March 2021.
Young Onset Dementia: Case based discussion11Feb