Digital SIG launch event
|Timings||6:30pm - 8:30pm|
|CPD||Up to six CPD hours per day, subject to peer group approval|
What will the webinar cover?
Our inaugural event will be kicked off with our co-chairs Romy and David introducing the SIG to its new members and setting out some of the plans for the next year.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jenny Haskey, CEO Citizens Online
- Dr Lia Ali, Clinical Advisor, NHSx
- Professor Alkha Ahuja MBE, Consultant Child Psychiatrist and National Clinical lead for Technology Enabled Care (TEC) Cymru
- Gemma Johns, Research & Evaluation Lead for Technology Enabled Care (TEC) Cymru
Please see final programme for further information.
This event is taking place online via Zoom. To take part you will need:
- access to a reliable internet connection
- a PC, laptop, tablet or phone
- Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser or Zoom installed on your PC, laptop, tablet or phone
How to watch on demand
Please register for the conference in advance - booking closes at 9.00am on Tuesday 30 March 2021.
- Once the conference has taken place, you will receive links to watch the conference sessions on demand.
- To access the recordings you will be required to enter your name, email address and a password.
- This is unique to you as a registered delegate so please do not share the recording links.
For further information, please contact:
Contact Name: Kelsey Hentschel