When the clapping stops
|Location||Registration now closed|
|CPD||Up to 4 hours subject to peer approval|
|Higher Trainees/SAS Doctors||£55|
|Core Trainees/Foundation Year Doctors||£35|
|Retired Doctors Fee||£37|
Registration now closed.
We are holding virtual poster competitions for the following:
- Medical students
- FY1 and FY2 doctors
- SAS Doctors
Applications have now closed and winners will be announced shortly.
- The conference will take place online using Zoom.
- Participants will be able to view a video of the speaker alongside any slides.
- Participants can also pose questions, where the programme allows, and some speakers may use polling or other interactive features.
- All registered participants will have access to a recording for up to two weeks after the event.
To watch on demand you must register for the conference in advance.
- Once the conference has taken place live, you will receive links to watch the conference/ sessions on demand.
- To access the recordings you will be required to enter your name, email address and a password.
- This is unique to you as a registered delegate so please do not share the recording links.
- All registered participants will have access to a recording for up to two months after the event.
Contact Name: Michael Jamieson