Faculty of Eating Disorders Psychiatry Spring Conference 2021
One day conference
|Timings||One day conference|
|CPD||up to 6 CPD point, subject to peer group approval|
|Registration for this event has closed||£|
The title for this year's spring conference is "Building Back Better - Eating Disorders Services During and After COVID-19"
View the full programme here.
The conference will be opened by Dr Agnes Ayton
- Building Back Better: Satisfaction, Sustainability and Uptake of Tele-Psychiatry in Wales Dr Jacinta Tan
- Challenges and Opportunities for Enhanced Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT-E) in Light of COVID-19 Dr Rebecca Murphy
- ECHOMANTRA Influenced Joint Digital Group Sessions for Young People With Anorexia Nervosa and their Carers: Innovation and Evidence During Covid-19 Pandemic Dr Ashish Kumar
There will be opportunities for questions after each presentation.
Call for Posters
The call for posters has closed
Terms and conditions
Please read our terms and conditions before making your booking.
What equipment/technology do I need?
Our webinars are run through Zoom. To access the webinar you will need the Zoom desktop or mobile app. You can download this on any mobile device, tablet or on a Windows PC or Mac. You can view further details on how to join the webinars on the Zoom website
- Participants will be able view a video of the speaker and alongside any slides.
- Participants can also pose questions, where the programme allows, and some speakers may use polling or other interactive features.
- All registered participants will have access to a recording for up to two months after the event.
Registration for this event has closed.
Unique joining links to the event will be emailed to registered attendees by 2PM on 19 May. If you do not receive your links by that time please contact email@example.com.
Watch the event recording
Recordings will be sent to attendees once the event has concluded and will be available for two months.
For further information, please contact:
Contact Name: Michelle Braithwaite
Contact number: 0208 618 4141
Faculty of Eating Disorders Psychiatry Conference 202104Nov